Monday, March 31, 2014

red and green.

Catching up on Valentines Day and St Pattys Day....

Valentines Day was fun. Weston went to school early in the morning and the girls and I got up and I made breakfast. We had strawberry and Nutella crepes!!! Probably my favorite breakfast. I cut the strawberries into hearts...and that's about as valentiney as it got. The girls got their v-day loot and immediately began eating all the candy. Crepes then candy for breakfast... so healthy(: Blayke went down for a nap and me and Pais painted our nails red. 
We met some friends for lunch at McDonalds then Pais had school! Her preschool doesn't celebrate any holidays so kind of a lame day at school. We did bring Valentines for her class but we just had to hand them out as they left. After that Weston came home and we headed out to Idaho Falls and ate at Famous Daves. Bbq with two crazy kids up way past their bed time...pretty romantic (: It was fun though. I love hanging out with my family...and that weekend we were able to go on a date just the two of us. Oh and Weston got me a sweet water bottle that tells you how much water you need to drink for your size and each day it tells you how much water you have consumed that day. Pretty cool. and He got me some chocolate and red roses too! 

Crepes!

Paisleys loot...Blayke was already diggin into hers(:




At Famous Daves.

Love this water bottle!

This little gem is the only pic we got on our V-day date. 


Onto St. Pattys Day....

We woke up, put on some green, and had lucky charms for breakfast! That's about as crazy as our day got. Oh that night we did watch Darby O'gill and the Little People and ate popcorn. It was a fun chill day with my girls at home. Weston was at school all day but he did wear green! 

Blaykes hair is at a weird stage right now so while we're waiting it out she gets the sumo-bun a lot(:

Pais and her stinker face!











3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job on the crepes Kins! I like the sumo bun :) I can't even imagine Blayke at Paisley's age, I love those little girls so much! Miss your face sista!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Looks like both Holidays were a Blast!!! Sure miss you guys!! Little cuties;0

Annaliese said...

That is a pretty grand stinker face