Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blayke Dunn. 20 months.

I meant to take Blayke's pictures at 18 months but the weather has been crudy and life has been crazy so we finally got around to it! Only two months later. It was sunny today so I just got some pics of her playing around in the yard. I also bribed her with some gum to take some sitting down ones(: She likes to be on the move. 


Her "cheese" smile.


Showing off her gum (:











Love this girl. She reminds me of the sour patch kid commercials. She's sweet and sour! (: She gives the best hugs and kisses and then the next second she's throwing the best fit I've ever seen! She keeps us guessing. We love having her in our family. Her and Paisley have a love hate relationship. They love to play chase and dance together but they also love to fight and bug each other. Blayke is known to pull hair and bite Pais from time to time but also is quick to say sorry and give her a kiss. See...sweet and sour! She LOVES to eat but is also super picky about certain foods. She signs a ton. Every once and awhile she'll throw out a sign I didn't even know she knew! It's so cute seeing a toddler signing! She says a ton of words and has put a few words together. She calls Paisley "Pay-pay" ...it's really cute. She loves her Daddy and gets SO excited when he comes home and loves to wrestle with him. I can't believe my baby is almost two! Seriously where does the time go? 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

So stinking cute! She looks like such a big, grown up girl!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Oh I just love little Blayke, you and Ashlynn would be the wild twins together:) She is soo beautiful, has the prettiest blue eyes ever;0 I love her little passionate personality and she is looking too old for aunty!

Elisabeth aka Beth said...

I love these pictures .. You must be a photographer! Of course your subjects are natural models too!