Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Super heroes!

Halloween 2014!!!

   This year Paisley really wanted to be a Ninja Turtle so that's what we did. I was nervous it was going to look ghetto but it came together pretty cute I think! Blayke was Batgirl so we thought we should probably be super heroes too. Weston's mask cracked me up! Paisley had a Halloween party at school the day before and I helped out at it. It was fun. Later that night was Emerys birthday party...so we got to dress up quite a bit. Halloween day we watched Halloween movies and hungout till Weston got home from school then we were off to trick-or-treat! The girls did great. Blayke got a little greedy at the left alone bowls(: 
Love Halloween. I already know what we're going to be next year with our new baby! I know...I'm crazy. This year I slacked a little so I'm excited to do something a little more creative.











1 comment:

Hillary said...

I love these photos! Your boobs are bigger than Wonder Woman's. I really love that picture of Weston and Blayke holding hands. I'm excited for Regina to hold hands and walk. It's SO CUTE! And Paisley's costume looks awesome. I didn't realize you made them!