Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Seventh Anniversary!!! 4/12/15

Day one: Drive to Portland. Korean food for dinner. So freakin good! The owners could only speak a little english and the menu was all in Korean…so we knew it was going to be good (: Then we went to the movie theatre and saw Adeline. It was a cute movie. Then went to our hotel. 








Day two: Woke up, ate breakfast and went to the hot tub. Then went to explore Portland a bit. Found a food truck that made Tortas…So good!!!! After that we drove through the cutest neighborhood that I would love to live in if it was in WA! I took a picture of one of them because I loved the coral door with the gray. There were so many cute ones! Then we stopped at Voo Doo doughnuts on our way out to Snoqualmie. The doughnuts were so-so to me but it was fun!











Day 3: Woke up, ate breakfast and then drove to Snoqualmie Falls! Neither of us had ever been so it was fun. It was a perfect day and it was so beautiful!!!  I want to do a lot more hikes this summer! We got the girls some "magical waterfall rocks" at the gift shop and then drove home. 








Our Anniversary trip was so chill and so fun! We didn't have exact plans and just went with the flow. It was nice to have some "alone" time with each other and with our little Wren. I seriously can't believe it's already been 7 years and that we have 3 kids now!! I love Weston more and more everyday and i'm so glad he's by my side through all that life throws at us! 

1 comment:

Hillary said...

You guys are cute. Wren is crazy adorable. I want those tortas.