Thursday, March 17, 2016

My baby is a Kindergartener!?!

How did this happen??? Time just needs to slow down! She's definitely ready…i'm just not! My buddy is leaving me and hanging out away from me all day. She was so excited to go though. She got there and she was a bit shy at first but put her stuff away and sat down at her desk and went straight to work. I know she's going to love it and do so good. I'm excited for her but I'm having a harder time letting her go than i thought I would. There may have been some tears shed as I walked home. She's so brave, innocent, happy and sweet! I don't want that ever taken away. I just get nervous that there might be some bad influences now that she's at school but I know she will be a light/good example to others. Thats important too. I just hope I do a well enough job to give her the confidence and courage she'll need! I love my pickles.


















No comments: