Saturday, August 9, 2014

Paisley is four!!!!

Can't believe I have a 4 year old. Time is flying by way too fast...makes me a little sad. She won't always want to snuggle with mommy and get so excited by every little thing! Paisley is so much fun right now. She has such a sweet and big heart. She loves to learn and play. She's starting to be more patient with Blayke and she's even wanting to play with her way more often. It's nice. 
I had plans to give her a cute party with friends but plans changed. Weston decided to do summer sales in CA and I went to AZ to stay at my parents. I was a little sad I couldn't give her a party with friends because I know she would have loved it but we still had a fun day. We started the day off with donuts then headed off to build-a-bear! She LOVED build-a-bear...she's the perfect age. She chose a sparkly white bear over a my-little-pony. I was a little surprised by that but she does love everything sparkly! After that we ate lunch, played at the mall playground and then went home. We chilled for a couple hours and then went to Red Robin for dinner. She loved them singing to her. When we got home we had cupcakes and then off to bed. It was a good day...the only thing that would have made it better was to have Weston with us! 


My birthday girl!


Blayke was ready to be in the photo shoot (:



getting the bears heart warm (:


Uncle Collin helping her give it a air bath.


Lucky girl!

Always ready to pose! 


G-ma Lott!!!


Love my Paisley Pickle Bottom!!! Happy 4th Birthday sweetheart!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! Man, Paisley and Blayke are growing up so fast! It's crazy. Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful Paisley! I can not believe how grown up you look. That picture of Blayke blew my mind, she looks so big and beautiful. Love you all!