Monday, June 15, 2015

Camping with the mamacita!

My mom and Collin came up for Wrens blessing. While they were here we decided to go camping. We chose to go to Camp Zion because it's easier to camp with little kids! We had a ton of fun. We played at the swings, went swimming and canoeing at the lake, roasted marshmallows, played baseball, late night card games and hung around the campfire a bunch! I love to go camping! I love the girls running around and playing in the dirt. It's the best! I hope they grow to love camping as much as I do. I'm so glad we were able to do it with my mom and Collin too. Paisley was sick the first day but felt much better the next day and Wren threw up every day we were there! Poor girls. So that was interesting but whats a family vacation without someone getting sick!? 









Paisley said I had to have braids like her...so I look like a goob.

















No comments: