Monday, June 15, 2015

Wrens blessing! 6/9/15



























Such a beautiful day. She looked so cute and was so good during her blessing! Weston gave her a very sweet blessing. He talked about her sunny personality and that her example would shine brightly. He talked about her doing missionary work ad that she had many great strong women in her life that would be great examples for her in her life. I can't remember everything but it really touched me and made me tear up! It's always so sweet seeing all those big guys holding a sweet tiny baby. After church my mom, brother, aunt and uncle, my grandma and weston parents and youngest brothers all had a bbq back at the house. I made chicken, broccoli salad, cilantro rice and a coconut pineapple cake. It was a very nice day. I love my little family and my sweet Wren! 


1 comment:

Hillary said...

So many gorgeous girls in your family!